Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The tiniest little hope

OK, I always do this to myself.

My cycle is usually 31-32 days. I'm now on day 29. Still taking estrace and waiting for AF. But what if I'm pregnant?? We did do it somewhere close to ovulation, I think. (I stopped counting and peeing, and scheduling - remember - my "whatever" cycle...). So it is possible. Wouldn't that be great??? Should I POAS?? Should I wait another day? Or two?

No, silly, you're not pregnant. Get real. Go ahead and buy the drugs, it won't be a waste of money. Luckily for me, the pharmacy is a few blocks away from my office. I wait for AF before I buy anything "just in case" and I only buy half of the stims up front. Then I pick up one more day's worth each day after I get the afternoon call to stim another day. Just to be sure I don't buy too much and waste any money.

But I still have the tiniest little bit of hope that maybe, just maybe, we've done it the natural way...

No comments:

Post a Comment