So what have we done together this past week....
- Shopping trip to BRU to get more "necessities"
- Quick errands at various stores
- "Play date" over at my friend's house who has a baby girl 5 days older than Aysia
- Mommy and baby support group at the hospital
- More doctor's appts (Aysia has gained weight again, and is up to 8.3 now. Doc is no longer concerned, no more weight checks, yay!)
- Waxing and pedicure. For me, not Aysia! :)
- Blood test at Labcorp. For Aysia, not me!! :( This was horrible. They had to try both arms before they could get a vein. But the doc needed to check on her jaundice which was still higher than he wanted. It was "breastmilk" jaundice, the good kind, no worries
- Doc appt for me - I now have mastitis - a breast infection. Very painful, and you have to keep nursing through it. Yikes! On a course of antibiotics that will hopefully help.
- Many visitors to the house to meet my little girl
Meanwhile... here's a picture of our beautiful little girl. This is the day we took her home from the hospital (Christmas day):